|Revision - May 2003||ROSARY MAKING SUPPLIES CATALOG||rosaryworkshop.com|
NEW & LOWER PRICES AS OF 4 APRIL 2003
TSF.30.019.silver - $17 now $15 - TSF.30.019.gold - $17 now $16
TSF.30.019.blkox - $17 now $16
We use these economy cutters in the workshop. Soft Flex Wire is so strong that it will eventually wear down the best of cutters. Rust-free, made of hardened stainless steel with removable coil springs and lap-joint construction.
TSC.esc. - $12
A must for crimping corrugated beads:
TCP.1 - $16 now $14
5 Grams - (2mm - for .019 wire)
TCB.gold.2mm - $6
TCB.silver.2mm - $6
TCB.blkox.2mm - $7
To Secure Soft Flex wire use crimping beads:
1. Finish work by threading crimping bead onto wire.
2. Loop wire through end ring - then back through crimping bead.
3. Carefully/slowly pull wire into place - release tension a bit for some play.
4. Secure wire into place by crimping bead with crimping pliers (see below).
To form a tight, well shaped crimped bead use crimping pliers. Note shape of two areas for crimping. (For proper crimping - make sure you hold pliers so curve points towards you and perpendicular to wire)
1. Inside 'crimper' - folds bead into a 'c' shape as it tightens and secures wire.
2. Outside 'folder' - flattens and folds bead back onto itself.
3. To round bead off, turn bead 1/4 turn, crimp again.
(Instructions on package)
(this Catalog prints off @ 3 pages)
For our USPO ordering friends and customers, please include a PRINTABLE MAIL ORDER FORM linked below:
W5209 16.5 Lane
Stephenson, MI. 49887
Toll Free: 877-695-3561
|Accepting Money Orders, Personal Checks
ONLINE ORDERING: http://rosaryworkshop.com/OnlineOrdering.htm
PRINTABLE MAIL ORDER FORM: http://rosaryworkshop.com/ORDER-pform-mail.html